A smile makes everyone look beautiful. But some aren’t confident enough to smile, because of the insecurity they have with braces or any other dental issues. Invisalign produces perfect orthodontic devices with invisible aligners.
Braces are connected with wires, that makes a tooth to move and get fixed. While aligners are customized mouthpieces that slip over the teeth.
How does this work?
The aligners are made of a high-grade thermoplastic material that fit the teeth perfectly. They can be removed while eating and brushing. The aligners are needed to be changed every few weeks. This is the perfect and new way to bring your teeth to the desired position.
Why use them instead of braces?
No one is interested in carrying metal in the mouth all day long, so aligners are much more comfortable. Brushing and flossing are easier in it as compared to braces. It can grant much better oral health, as well.
What are the treatable cases by Invisalign?
- An overbite, the situation in which the upper front teeth close in front of the lower teeth.
- An underbite, the case in which the lower teeth extend beyond the upper one.
- A crossbite in which the jaws aren’t lined up.
- An open bite that doesn’t seem to have the top and bottom teeth meeting up.
- Crowded teeth, that in which there isn’t enough space in the jaw to fit all the teeth.
- Gap teeth are that which have extra spaces between teeth.
- Baby and permanent teeth.
- Straighter teeth to make your smile better.
- Is it possible for anyone to get this treatment?
Invisalign clear aligners can fix class II malocclusions in tweens and teens with mandibular advancement. On the other hand, Invisalign first is treatment explicitly designated for children. Invisalign offers a better experience to anyone who uses it, as it is easy to use.
Is it too costly?
Invisalign costs much similar to braces. With these customized aligners, you don’t have to hide your smile or cover your mouth to laugh. They are much more comfortable and better to be used.
Call us at (386) 445-6111 or schedule an online appointment with Dr. Jacob for a consultation at our office in Palm Coast, FL.